Resignation letters

>> Senin, 02 Mei 2011

September 10,2008

To :
Mr. Alan Atwell
Coffey International Development
Jl. Pejaten Raya No.1
Jakarta Selatan 12510

Dear Sir,
It is with great sorrow that Iam hereby tendering my regisnatiom to you.
Please accept this letter as formal notice of my resignation form the position of Web Designer, whit effect from 1 november 2008.
I appreciate having had the opportunity of being a member of Coffey International Development for more than one year and offer my best wishes for your continued success.
If I can be of any assistance during this transition, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Anugrah Dwi Widodo
Email : anugrah@roketmail.com
Mobile phone : 085718664872

0 komentar:

About this Blog

Seguidores

    © Angelina Trisnawati. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP