Job application letter

>> Senin, 02 Mei 2011

Anugrah Dwi Widodo
Jl. Warungjati Barat 1 No. 58 B
Kalibata Selatan
Jakarta 12510

March 20, 2010

Coffey International Development
Jl. Pejaten Raya No. 1
Jakarta Selatan 12510

Dear Sir,
On this good opportunity, I would like to apply as a Instrumentation and Control System Engineer in your company. My name is Anugrah Dwi Widodo, 23 years old, male, single, energetic and healthy. I am a Control System Engineer and graduated from Gunadarma University on May 2008 with GPA 3.78. I would like to have career to expand my experience.
My personality as a hard worker and fast learner type of person would bring benefit to your company. I will be very appreciated if you could give in opportunity to work in your company.
Herewith I enclose my curriculum vitae, which will give details of my qualification.
I hope my cualification and experience merit your consideration and look forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours,

Anugrah Dwi Widodo

0 komentar:

About this Blog

Seguidores

    © Angelina Trisnawati. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP